Money Train Entertainment Group (MTEG) values the trust you place in us This statement discloses the information practices for the MTEG including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
- Collection of Personally identifiable information
MTEG collects your personal information for the purpose of site security and to ensure our service remains available to all users. The personal information we collect from you will include following information:
- Name of the user
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided during sign-up process.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
We may set and access MTEG cookies on your computer in order to track you when you are on our Website and to recognize your visits. We may use web beacons to access MTEG cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with MTEG services.
- Security Precautions
We endeavor to take all security measures to protect your personal information. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Other Websites
- MTEG makes no warranty that:
- the services will meet your requirements,
- the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate of reliable,
- the quality, safety or legality of any content, products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you or events attended, through the services, or the services themselves (or any part thereof), will meet your expectations, or
- any errors in the services will be corrected.
- MTEG is not responsible and shall have no liability for the content, products, services, actions or inactions of any user, buyer or other non-organizer, organizer or third party before, during and/or after an event
- MTEG will have no liability with respect to any warranty disclaimed in (i) through (v) above mentioned.
- You acknowledge that MTEG has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of events advertised, the truth or accuracy of any users (including buyers, other non-organizers and organizers) content or listings, or the ability of any user (including buyers, other non-organizers and organizers) to perform or actually complete a transaction. The foregoing disclaimers shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No cancellations/refunds are entertained once the ticket is confirmed. However, if the events are cancelled or postponed by the organizer, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
- MTEG have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, act of God or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.